- Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind. Simply mindblowing, this is where we all come from., how and even why.
- Whiplash: How to survive our faster future. The effects of values in action.
- Scrum: the art of doing twice the work in half the time. If you haven't tried it, do it, it will work for you.
- The Startup Way: How Modern Companies Use Entrepreneurial Management to Transform Culture and Drive Long-Term Growth. This book and the other completely changed the conversation in one of Peru's largest conglomerates. Discover why.
- Stealing Fire: How Silicon Valley, the Navy SEALs, and Maverick Scientists Are Revolutionizing the Way We Live and Work. Modern enlightenment and how to achieve it. Provocative.
- The Black Swan: Second Edition: The Impact of the Highly Improbable. Simply put, it is not about what you think. It's about everything you are not thinking about.
On my reading list:
The first two have to do with the fact that I am loving Sapiens. So I'm planning to read every book Yuval Noah Harar wrote.
Had a great conversation with two tech geniuses, and this is what they recommended.
- Accelerate: Building Strategic Agility for a Faster-Moving World
- The Phoenix Project: A Novel about IT, DevOps, and Helping Your Business Win
A few others I stumbled upon:
- The Digital Matrix: New Rules for Business Transformation Through Technology
- Bottlenecks: Aligning UX Design with User Psychology
Any other books you'd recommend? Please include them in the comments.